- Global Customs Management
- Export Control & Denied Party Screening
- Product Tariff & Export Control Classification System
- Origin Calculation & Supplier Solicitation
- Global Trade Content Service
- Intrastat Reporting & Declaration
- Excise Movement and Control System (EMCS)
- Customs Solutions CH (e-dec)
- Customs Solutions AT (e-zoll)
MIC-CUST® gives you the green light for ...
- A customs solution for 48+ countries
- A single standardized global system for import and export clearance
- Software that is constantly updated to changing laws and regulations
- Cost savings on customs duties by taking advantage of special customs procedures and duty drawback processes
- Direct electronic communication with the national customs administrations' systems (customs direct filing solutions)
- Integration with MIC’s global trade content service (GTCS) for up-to-date trade content
- EDI/XML converter is already completely integrated
- A central location to record all data for worldwide customs management
- A flexible reporting system for business reporting
MIC Suite of Features Document Download
MIC product folder - detailed information about our products available as PDF download (2.6 MB)
MIC-CUST® Global Customs Management
One system, one database, one user interface, one maintenance and support center for global customs management
MIC-CUST® is a standard customs solution on a single technical platform that supports more than 48 countries.
MIC-CUST® enables the automated creation of import and export declarations to leverage and seamlessly convert one country's customs export clearance into another country’s customs import clearance, streamlining inter-company shipping processes.
The system also allows quick electronic transfer of data to third parties (brokers, carriers, etc.). This prevents the re-keying of data, eliminates mistakes, reduces costs and increases compliance.
With MIC-CUST® you also generate cost savings on customs duties by taking advantage of special customs procedures and duty drawback processes (inward processing, outward processing, bonded warehouse, processing under customs control).
MIC-CUST® global customs management provides more efficiency, more transparency, and ensures compliance in one single system - it simply saves time, energy and money.