Teamwork is essential at MIC. We are proud to have a corporate culture based on acceptance and respect for religious and cultural differences.
MIC has 9 offices on 3 continents. International collaboration is supporting our success.
MIC has over 700 customers on 6 continents and provides customs & trade compliance software for more than 150 countries.
- We are focused on attracting and retaining a dedicated team of professionals.
- We act as a team worldwide, in which open communication, mutual support and the exchange of ideas lead to best-in-class solutions for our global customer base, and job satisfaction for our employees.
- We provide our employees with opportunities for professional development, including the potential for challenging, international work experiences. As our employees are given opportunities to move up to positions of more authority within our organization, we expect them to take on corresponding management responsibilities.
- We support a diverse workforce, and mandate acceptance and respect for religious and cultural differences.
Do you think you fit in our team? - Don´t hesitate to apply today!
We are looking for personalities mainly with a sound educational background in IT and who enjoy teamwork in an international setting. In the best case you bring relevant professional experience to the job, especially with the technologies Java, PL/SQL, SQL and Oracle databases. However, also young professionals who are starting their career are highly welcome.
In addition, a general interest in business processes, an openness towards other cultures and languages and the motivation to take on responsibility and to learn continuously are further prerequisites we are looking for.
Your are looking for a long-term IT-job opportunity in Linz and want to become part of our diverse team? We are looking for motivated team-players with a strong desire to live and work in Linz. The MIC Human Resources Team offers suport throughout the relocation process:
- visa process support
- refundation of visa costs
Our application process aims at giving you an in-depth insight into our company, your future job, your team and work environment. To ensure that, the process comprises of the following step (given the application goes well):
- Short interview to answer first, relevant questions and open points (optional)
- Personal interview with HR and technical department head
- Look & Feel: a 1,5 – 2 hours session in your future team
- Contract meeting with MIC CEO/upper management to explain your contract
Please keep in mind, that for this year all the internships are already taken!
You are an EU-citizen, studying in Linz and you are looking for an internship in IT?
Just send us your application (CV, degrees, certificates)! During summer we offer 4 weeks internships within our technical departments (Support, Project Management, Development, IT & Operations).
Are you interested? Just fill out the application form for the location you are interested in. Please mention your wishes regarding the time. We try to consider them as good as we can.
What happens with your application?
- First check of your data (CV, degrees, certificates)
- First personal encounter in a short interview
- In case we hire you: Informationen regarding start date & welcome-meeting on your first working day
Which tasks are waiting for you?
We try to provide you with exciting tasks, keeping in mind your qualifications and skills. Do not hesitate to ask questions and keep in touch with your colleagues regularly.
Lisa Gerstmayr, MSc. | Team Human Resources
Phone: +43 732 778496 - 441
Mail: [email protected]mic-cust.com