You are an EU-citizen, studying in Linz and you are looking for an internship in IT?
Just send us your application (CV, degrees, certificates)! During summer we offer 4 or 8 weeks internships within our technical departments (Support, Project Management, Development, IT & Operations).
Are you interested? Just fill out the application form for the location you are interested in. Please mention your wishes regarding time and department. We try to consider them as good as we can.
What happens with your application?
- First check of your data (CV, degrees, certificates)
- First personal encounter in a short interview
- Feedback with acceptance or decline of your application
- Informationen regarding start date
- Welcome-Meeting on your first working day
Which tasks are waiting for you?
We try to provide you with exciting tasks, keeping in mind your qualifications and skills. Do not hesitate to ask questions and keep in touch with your colleagues regularly.
If you are interested in an intership for 2020, please do not hesitate to apply until End of January 2020!
Daniela Schoiber, BSc. | Team Human Resources
Phone: +43 732 778496 - 448
Mail: [email protected]mic-cust.com