You are an EU-citizen, studying in Linz and you are looking for an internship in IT? These are the options for joining our technical departments (Support, Project Management, Development, IT & Operations) as an intern:
- FH-traineeship (12 weeks), where you get to work on intersting topics related to your studies or
- Internship (4 or 8 weeks during the summer holidays) – for students of vocational high schools in IT (HTL - starting from the 3rd grade) or students of IT-related university degrees
Are you interested? Just apply online by filling out the application form for internships for the location you are interested in and send us your application documents (CV, degrees, certificates). Please mention your wishes regarding time and department. We try to consider them as good as we can. If you don't find an application option for internships on our job site, this means that we cannot offer internships at the moment. Of course you can still apply by sending us an unsolicited application.
What happens with your application?
- First check of your data (CV, degrees, certificates)
- First personal encounter in a short interview
- In case we hire you: Informationen regarding start date & welcome-meeting on your first working day
Which tasks are waiting for you?
We try to provide you with exciting tasks, keeping in mind your qualifications and skills. Do not hesitate to ask questions and keep in touch with your colleagues regularly.
If you are interested in an intership for 2022, please do not hesitate to apply until End of January 2022!