What distinguishes MIC from its competitors? MIC is always one step ahead of the competition when it comes to innovation! And this has a good reason: MIC is the only software provider with a membership in various EU working groups, such as the Single Authorization for Simplified Procedures (SASP) and maintains international contacts to authorities in 48+ countries on 6 continents. MIC also works closely together with the four of the largest consulting firms in the area of customs and trade compliance.
- EFA (European Forum for Foreign Trade, Excise and Customs)
- O.D.A.S.C.E (Office for the Development of Automation and Simplification of Foreign Trade)
- AAEI (American Association of Exporters and Importers)
- US Trade Support Network
- International Compliance Professionals Association (ICPA)
- National Foreign Trade Zones Association (NAFTZ)
- Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG)