MIC is exclusively focused on customs and trade compliance software solutions for 30 years. Besides their expert IT training, all MIC employees have profound knowledge in the field of customs and trade compliance.
All MIC project team leaders are Project Management Professionals® (PMP) or similarly qualified. PMP is deemed to be the certification which is globally most accepted in the field of project management. Furthermore, our staff is working according to the guidelines of the Capability Maturity Model Integration® (CMMI) and in compliance with the standards of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). In this process, all MIC-internal process steps are documented, checked and continuously improved.
Some MIC US employees are also Licensed Customs Brokers. US Customs Brokers must have expertise in the entry procedures, admissibility requirements, classification, valuation and the rates of duty and applicable taxes and fees for imported merchandise.
- Project management
- Analysis of business processes
- Installation & system configuration
- Integration with ERP systems
- Setup of electronic data exchange with local authority systems
- Data migration
- Overall business process tests
- Client Walk Through (CWT)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Go-live support
- Standard software
- Product innovations
- Customized adaptations
- Standard interfaces to ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Further technological development of the standard software
- Quality management
- Adaptation of standard software to legal changes
- Adaptation of customized developments to standard software changes
- 2nd & 3rd level application support
- Availability 8x5 to 24x7
- IT hosting & operation