Application, onboarding and further development
Our multi-step recruiting aims at giving you a well-founded insight into MIC, your future job, your team and work environment.
Given your application goes well, these are the steps in our application process:
- Job-Interview together with HR and the responsible department director
- Look & Feel: insight in your future job and team
- Present our financial offer and benefits package
- Contract meeting together with management
- Start your new job
During our onboarding we set up every new employee with a mentor, create an individual training plan together and regularly discuss progress and any potential challenges during this ongoing process.
In addition, we conduct annual appraisal interviews to support our employees in their individual career paths and the development of their skills.
- Individual training plan (MIC Academy)
- Regular onboarding reviews
- Annual appraisal interviews for your personal and professional development
- Individual career paths and development opportunities
- Become the expert you want to be!