Customs Software Solution for Italy supporting direct electronic import declaration and electronic export declaration with AIDA
National customs authority systems have special requirements referring to customs filing processes (e.g. country-specific electronic filing formats). MIC aims to provide standardized customs compliance software solutions adaptable to country-specific customs filing requirements for the country of customs declaration.
MIC's customs clearance software solution MIC-CUST® IT supports the direct electronic import declaration and electronic export declaration with the Italian customs administration's system AIDA (Automazione Integrata Dogane ed Accise). The software solution facilitates the transmission of electronic shipment data to AIDA to be used for the import/export processes.
A special feature of our solution for Italy is that we support two different variants for creating electronic import declarations and export declarations. Firstly, MIC offers the possibility to create a combined export and transit declaration. Secondly, MIC still provides the opportunity to create a separate export declaration and subsequently the corresponding transit declaration. Furthermore, it is important to highlight that the AIDA message must be electronically signed. This requires a corresponding certificate which must be provided by the customer. The certificate is used by the user/broker in order to sign the message in MIC-CUST®. This means that no 3rd party tool is required for this step.
MIC’s Customs & Global Trade Compliance Software Solutions for Italy - Import declaration and export declaration, origin calculation, ...
MIC’s software solution facilitates the management of electronic import declaration and export declaration processes, customs tariff & export control classifications, origin calculation and enables an efficient management of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs). Furthermore, export control processes can easily be managed with MIC's Customs and Trade Compliance Software Solutions.
MIC provides the following software solutions for the Italian market:
- MIC-CUST®: Our customs filing software improves and automates your company‘s electronic export declaration and electronic import declaration processes including special customs regimes: Inward processing relief and bonded warehouse. Moreover, the software allows a direct data exchange with the Italian customs administration system AIDA.
- MIC CCS: The central classification module enables an increased automation level in the determination of customs tariff & export control classifications for products by using rule-based and intelligent algorithms.
- MIC OCS: Our origin calculation tool provides the necessary features for an optimized free trade agreement (FTA) management and, with it, the automated preferential and non-preferential origin calculation for more than 100 FTAs. Furthermore, it enables your business the management of supplier solicitation processes incl. an electronic data exchange with suppliers via a web portal.
- MIC ECM: The MIC export control management module enables the central management of all business transactions as required by export law. This includes screening against sanction lists, embargo checks, end user/end use check resp. dual-use reviews, identification of licensing requirements and license management.
- MIC INTRA: With MIC INTRA we offer an efficient and economical solution for Intrastat declarations in Italy.
- MIC EMCS: MIC EMCS allows electronic data transfer with the Italian authority system and enables companies to monitor the transport of goods subject to excise tax (alcohol, tobacco and energy products) under tax suspension.
- MIC NCTS: NCTS (New Computerized Transit System) supports electronic customs filing and is used for handling transit procedures as authorized consignor and authorized consignee.
The MIC software suite can be hosted by a third-party provider or managed by the company itself. Nevertheless, we highly recommend the implementation of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/Cloud solution for several reasons! Click here for more information about our SaaS model.
Due to the constantly changing business environment and the ongoing digital transformation it is of high importance for international active companies to consider the implementation of novel and innovative technologies. The automation and improvement of your customs and trade compliance processes is clearly the right decision to boost your business and to be prepared for all eventualities.
Our innovative Customs and Trade Compliance Software solutions deliver several advantages and business benefits for your company:
- Automated and enhanced customs and trade compliance processes
- Coverage of 55+ countries on 6 continents
- Management of 100+ Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)
- High compliance with national and regional legal requirements
- Increased efficiency and transparency resulting in enormous time savings
- Reduced or no duties leading to considerable cost savings
- Long-term competitive advantage
- User-friendly software suite
- Continuous improvement of our software modules
- Interfaces to established ERP-systems (SAP incl. S/4HANA, Oracle) legacy & tailor-made systems
- Ready for On-Premises and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/Cloud
- 24/7 support globally
What distinguishes MIC from other customs and trade compliance software provider?
MIC is an expert in its field for more than 30 years. The high degree of country coverage within one single IT platform and the comprehensive suite of customs and trade compliance software modules demonstrate that it is important for us to be innovative and to react to current market trends. It is our goal to provide your business a highly sophisticated software solution that enables you to automate and facilitate your customs and trade compliance processes.
We are always one step ahead of the competition when it comes to innovation!
MIC - One system, one customs & trade compliance database, one user interface, one service organization worldwide!