Customs Software Solution for Ireland for Import Declaration, Export Declaration, Intrastat Reporting and more
MIC is a leading provider of global customs and trade compliance software solutions that comply with regional and national legal requirements of national customs authority systems. We provide standardized customs software solutions together with the country-specific customs filing requirements for Ireland as well as for many other countries worldwide.
We offer MIC INTRA for managing Intrastat reporting as well as MIC-CUST® IE for import declaration and export declaration. MIC's customs clearance software solution MIC-CUST® IE supports the direct electronic data exchange for customs clearance with the Irish customs administration's system AIS/AEP.
Furthermore, MIC-CUST® NCTS for the Electronic Transit System (ETS) facilitates the electronic handling of the entire shipping process. Our professional customs software solutions for Ireland do not only enable your company a more efficient and transparent processing of customs declarations but also to save time and money.
MIC’s customs clearance solutions for the Irish Import procedure
The AIS (Automated Import Processing) system, which complies with the provisions of the UCC, has already replaced the customs system AEP (Automated Entry Processing) for import declarations in November 2020.
The MIC-CUST® Ireland module supports EDI communication of customs declarations with the AIS (Automated Import Processing) system for the following import processes:
- Normal procedure/Standard declaration (declaration type A)
- Supplementary declaration subsequent “Entry into records” procedure (declaration type Y and Z)
- Uploading documents for previously accepted import declarations
MIC’s customs clearance solutions for the Irish Export procedure
The MIC-CUST® Ireland module supports EDI communication of customs declarations with the AEP system for the following export processes:
- Normal procedure (declaration A)
- Supplementary declaration (declaration type Y and Z)
- Customs administration's link: https://www.revenue.ie/
- Customer references: Agilent Technologies, Hewlett Packard, IKEA, Infineon, Sigma Aldrich,...