Customs Clearance Software Solution for e-dec in Switzerland
As each customs authority system of the various countries worldwide has special requirements when it comes to customs filing (e.g. country-specific electronic filing formats), MIC aims to provide standardized Customs & Trade Compliance Software Solutions together with the country-specific customs filing requirements for the country of customs declaration.
With MIC-CUST® CH for Switzerland, we are offering a tool for standardized customs process management combined with country-specific customs filing components to support the direct electronic data exchange for customs clearance in Switzerland.
Take advantage of MIC's software solutions for Switzerland, as they do not only ensure high cost and time savings, but also enable being up-to-date with the Swiss customs requirements for the communication with e-dec.
MIC’s customs clearance solutions for the Swiss e-dec Import procedure
The MIC-CUST® CH module supports electronic filing of customs declarations with e-dec for the following import processes in Switzerland:
MIC’s customs clearance solutions for the Swiss e-dec Export procedure
The MIC-CUST® CH module supports direct electronic filing of customs declarations with e-dec for the following export processes in Switzerland:
- NCTS departure (international transit gVV and transit out of Bonded Warehouse supported)
- Swiss NCTS system specific business functions
- NCTS-CH nTV (national transit)
- NCTS-CH Export Announcement (Ausfuhrabmeldung AA)
- NCTS-CH Export Declaration (Ausfuhrdeklaration AD restricted to tobacco export)
- e-dec Export Declaration (Ausfuhrdeklaration AD)
- eVV Export (elektronische Veranlagungsverfügung)