Customs Clearance Software Solution for the Netherlands - AGS Import & AGS Export as well as GPA Import
As each customs authority system of the various countries worldwide has special requirements referring to customs filing (e.g. country-specific electronic filing formats), MIC aims to provide standardized customs compliance software solutions together with the country-specific customs filing requirements for the country of customs declaration.
And that’s exactly what MIC does – offering MIC-CUST® for the Netherlands with standardized customs management processes together with the country-specific customs filing components.
Take advantage of MIC's software solutions for the Netherlands, as they not only demand high cost and time savings, but also enable being up-to-date with the Dutch customs requirements.
MIC’s customs clearance solutions for the Dutch AGS Import procedure
The MIC-CUST® Import NL module supports electronic filing of customs declarations with following import processes:
- NCTS arrival (Electronic Transit System - ETS)
- GPA reporting (see GPA reporting)
- AGS3 Import - Aangifte System increment 3: normal procedures
The MIC-CUST® Import NL AGS3 module supports the normal procedures:
- Free Circulation (FC)and following customs procedures with economic impact
- Bonded warehouse (BWH)
- Inward processing relief (IPR)
The MIC-CUST® Import NL module also provides paper based fallback procedures for all supported normal procedures.
MIC’s customs clearance solutions for the Dutch AGS Export procedure
The MIC-CUST® Export NL module supports electronic filing of customs declarations with following export processes:
- NCTS departure (Electronic Transit System – ETS)
- AGS3 Export - Aangifte System increment 3: normal procedures
The MIC-CUST® Export NL AGS3 module supports the normal procedures:
- Regular export
- Re-Export after Bonded warehouse (BWH)
- Re-Export after Inward processing relief (IPR)
The MIC-CUST® Export NL module also provides paper based fallback procedures for all supported normal procedures.
MIC’s customs clearance solutions for the Dutch GPA Reporting
The MIC-CUST® NL module supports the GPA reporting for each of the following customs procedures:
- Release into free circulation (FC)
- Local clearance procedure
- Simplified procedure
- Bonded warehouse (BWH)
- Inward processing relief suspension (IPR) and/or processing under customs control (PCC)
The MIC-CUST® Netherlands module also supports the written declaration in dutch. Additionally to the GPA standard it supports corrections of single free ciculation imports of former periods in a summary correction file.
Being up-to-date with the legal customs requirements in the Netherlands
As part of MIC‘s maintenance contract, MIC keeps the supported functions up-to-date with the legal customs requirementrs in the Netherlands, respectively the EU.
The Dutch authorities are still replacing their IT systems GPA and SAGITTA by the new AGS system. AGS Import and Export have already replaced Sagitta. AGS 4 expectedly will replace GPA-Import reporting soon.
MIC's maintenance contract ensures that the modules are adapted in time to upcoming legal customs changes.
- Customs administration's system name: AGS
- Customs administration's link: www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/nl/douane_voor_bedrijven/
- Customer references: Chemours, Panasonic, Koninklijke Philips, Sabic, UTC Fire & Security, Tesla, DHL Supply Chain, ...
MIC is listed as Approved Software Vendor and EDI provider by Netherlands customs: https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontenten/standaard_functies/individuals/contact/contact_other_subjects/customs_development_of_electronic_declaration_software_1/overview_of_software_developers
And, MIC is an active member of the Dutch customs software providers ADS and has a close follow-up with this group on the so-called "douane-overleg-platform".