We are happy that the globally active company Hager Group decided for MIC’s Customs and Trade Compliance Solutions to improve their customs processes.
Hager Group is one of the leading providers of solutions and services for electrical installations in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. With its various brands, Hager Group focuses on different business areas. For example, with the Hager brand the company provides power distribution and cable routing to intelligent building control and safety technology.
The company sells its products in more than 120 countries worldwide and achieved revenues of 2 billion euros in 2018. Hager Group employs more than 11,500 people worldwide and operates production facilities in 10 countries. MIC aims to support Hager Group in achieving their goals and to facilitate and enhance their customs processes.
The following modules will be implemented at Hager Group:
- MIC-CUST® Export for DE & FR: MIC’s customs filing module enables the German company to automatically manage export declarations. Additionally, the software allows for a direct data exchange with electronic customs declaration systems of the German and French customs authorities.
- MIC CCS | CTC for DE & FR: The Central Classification System (CCS) increases the automation level in determining correct customs tariff classifications for products through intelligent algorithms. The module allows Hager Group to store, classify and validate products according to national customs tariffs lists.
- MIC CCS | ECC for EU: Furthermore, MIC CCS enables the determination, assignment and validation of export control classifications according to national customs tariffs and export control commodity lists.
- MIC OCS | SCS & CALC incl. 8 FTAs: MIC's Origin Calculation System (MIC OCS) facilitates the calculation of the origin of goods and allows the company the management of free trade agreements (FTAs) such as JEFTA or CETA. Moreover, our software enables the automated solicitation of supplier declarations by using an innovative supplier web portal.
- MIC DPS: The denied party screening module enables screening against sanctions lists based on a configurable screening algorithm and configurable screening profiles. Besides that, MIC DPS allows screening against black lists, white lists, and positive lists and additionally enables the determination of stop words as well as keywords.
MIC is looking forward to a good and successful cooperation with Hager Group!
MIC is the world leader in providing global customs and trade compliance software solutions. The MIC group currently employs close to 400 professionals around the world. More than 700 international customers rely on MIC software products for their global customs and trade compliance management solutions.
For more information about MIC and how we could help your operations, please contact us via sales@. mic-cust.com