MIC is offering a solution to connect customers’ enterprise resource planning (ERP) system SAP with the MIC software suite. By connecting MIC SAP INTERFACES it is possible to collect data from SAP and send it to MIC to be used in foreign trade and customs processes. It furthermore includes receiving response messages back to SAP and writing data back to SAP. This allows globally operating businesses to exchange data for import and export declarations, parts information, information on tariff classification, screening requests for business partners and transactions, long term supplier declarations, origin calculation results, master data and many more.
„Being certified by SAP is a great benefit - not only for MIC, but also for our customers! It gives us the possibility to roll out our MIC SAP INTERFACES on SAP cloud systems and ensures our customers that our software is up to the technological standard according to SAP’s very own requirements.” says Klaus Viehböck, Team Manager Projects.
The big advantage for customers like Hilti is that the implementation of the interface is taken over by MIC SAP INTERFACES. This means savings on the customer side when it comes to maintenance or inhouse development. MIC SAP INTERFACES has standard logic and extensive customizing options to align with our customers' processes as much as possible.
MIC SAP INTERFACES provides interfaces to the following MIC modules:
- MIC CCS for correct customs tariff and export control classification
- MIC-CUST® enabling customs import & export filing incl. special customs regimes
- MIC ECM supporting export control management and denied party screening
- MIC OCS for efficient origin calculation and Free Trade Agreement (FTA) management
- MIC INTRA which offers a solution for Intrastat declarations in all EU member states
The MIC SAP INTERFACES solution is also listed on SAP's Directory of Certified Solutions.
Read more about Hiltis’ migration to SAP S/4HANA here!