The ARC Advisory Group has been conducting the study of the most successful providers of Global Trade Management Solutions worldwide for several years. This study aims to identify the market share of the individual GTC provider within different regions and industries.
The recently published study by ARC Advisory Group has revealed that MIC is once again the leading provider of GTM solutions in the automotive industry with a global market share of 35.2%. In addition, we are very pleased to announce that MIC is also the leading supplier in the electronics & electrical industry and enjoys a 17.0% global market share. The wide range of Customs and Trade Compliance Software Solutions as well as the broad country coverage are decisive for the expansion of our customer base in numerous industries and ultimately for the pleasing result of this study.
These are our four core modules that help businesses to enhance their customs and trade compliance processes, provided as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution or optional as On-Premises:
- MIC-CUST®: Our filing solution enables automated electronic import and export clearance processes incl. special customs regimes and customs inventory management for more than 55 countries.
- MIC CCS: The centralized and standardized product classification module allows businesses to determine correct customs tariff and export control classification according to the national customs tariffs as well as export control commodity lists through intelligent algorithms resulting in increased automation level.
- MIC OCS: Our origin calculation software solution provides the necessary tools to support your business across the entire process of managing the origin of goods for a multitude of FTAs worldwide including an innovative supplier web-portal for supplier solicitation. For further details please watch our OCS product video!
- MIC ECM: This software solution allows for central management of all company transactions under export control law and detailed examination of the business transactions with respect to the relevant regulations. For further details please watch our ECM product video!
MIC is the world leader in providing global customs and trade compliance software solutions. The MIC group currently employs close to 400 professionals around the world. More than 700 international customers rely on MIC software products for their global customs and trade compliance management solutions.
For more information about MIC and how we could help your operations, please contact us via sales@. mic-cust.com
* ARC Advisory Group, Global Trade Compliance / Global Market Research Study / Market Analysis and Forecast 2019 - 2024