Software Support Engineer (m/f/x) | 102956
- As part of a young team, you´re supporting international key-user in utilizing MIC´s software products (2nd Level Support) and give information about technical/legal/software news
- You analyze source code and develop smaller enhancements or fix bugs to ensure proper recording and closure of all technical issues
- Change Requests: You map customer requirements to application functionality, identify gaps, create program specifications and define test cases
- You install software updates and test software releases before delivery
- Your career option: Application Operations Manager or Project Manager
- Education in Computer Science/Information Technology – with/without professional experience
- Familiar with Java, SQL and - as an advantage – with Oracle Database
- Good communication skills (telephone, email, personal contact)
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and well structured Team player
- Good English and German skills
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 8 offices, in 6 countries, on 3 continent
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Salary: We offer a salary according to your qualifications and experience ranging from € 2,300 to € 3,050 gross/month (basis: 38,5 hours per week; no all-in contracts) plus a general employee bonus and numerous benefits.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC HQ Linz!