Customs Clearance Software Solution Customs Declaration Service CDS in UK - Import Clearance, Export Clearance and more
Customs handling of import and export freight CHIEF & Customs Declaration Service CDS
MIC's customs clearance software solution MIC-CUST® supports the direct electronic data exchange for customs clearance with the British customs administration's system CDS (Customs Declaration Service) in UK. MIC-CUST® enables for example the check of quotas and licenses, the calculation of customs value or the automated calculation of taxes and duties.
- Customs administration's system name: Customs Declaration Service CDS
- Customs administration's link: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs
- Customer references: BMW, Brose, Ford, General Motors, Nokia, Panasonic, Primark, Procter & Gamble, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Robert Bosch AG, Siemens AG, ...
MIC – Your provider for software to exchange data with the new Customs Declaration Service (CDS) and more
Many global companies decided to implement MICs global customs & trade compliance software solutions from which many of our customers are using our solutions in the UK since more than a decade as well. MIC is certified in the UK for the electronic data exchange with the UK customs authority system (CHIEF) since 1999 and will be ready on time for the upcoming new Customs Declaration Service (CDS). Please note, that exporters will now have time until 30 November 2023 to move across to the Customs Declaration Service (CDS), 8 months later than previously announced (Customs Declaration Service exporter deadline extended - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
The MIC Customs & Trade Compliance Software Solutions offer a functional rich and proven suite of modules to support you and your team on the following areas:
- Global Trade Content Services (MIC GTCS) for the different customs & trade compliance processes (e.g. tariff content, sanction lists, exchange rates) covering 150+ countries – updated automatically on a regular basis in MICs software suite.
- Central Classification System (MIC CCS) supporting companies in automating the tariff and export control classification process with rule-based and intelligent algorithms in order to achieve consistent classification over all products globally and therefore increase compliance and reduce workload & costs.
- Origin Calculation System (MIC OCS) for automated management of supplier declarations via an innovative supplier web-portal and automated preferential origin calculation with full audit trail for 100+ Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).
- Global Filing Solution for automated electronic export and import customs clearance processes (MIC-CUST®) with local customs authorities’ systems in 55+ countries on 6 continents incl. special regimes like Inward Processing Relief (IPR), Bonded Warehouse (BWH), Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ), Free Zone (FZ) and its related legally required customs inventory management.
- Export Control Management (MIC ECM) for central monitoring of all company transactions under export control law and detailed checks of the business transactions with respect to the relevant regulations. This includes screening of persons and organizations involved in a given transaction against different sanctions lists, checking against embargoed countries, control of goods related to end use and dual-use as well as license determination and license management.
All MIC Modules can either work separately or in combination with each other. Independent on the chosen deployment there will be a seamless integration with your ERP and other logistics and finance systems. MIC is your One-Stop-Shop for Global-Trade-Management.
MIC guides you through the transition to CDS by providing the perfect software solution for CDS. Prepare for the switch from CHIEF to CDS and choose the best option for Customs & Trade Compliance.
If you would like to receive more information on how MIC could help you, please let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and we will contact you shortly.