Customs Clearance Software Solution for China for Import Compliance, Export Compliance and more
e-Port via China Single Window
As each customs authority system of the various countries worldwide has special requirements referring to customs filing (e.g. country-specific electronic filing formats), MIC aims to provide standardized customs compliance software solutions together with the country-specific customs filing requirements for the country of customs declaration. And that’s exactly what MIC does – offering MIC-CUST® specifically for the Chinese market.
In 2018, MIC implemented an electronic data exchange with the Chinese Single Window platform to facilitate customs clearance processes for your business. The Chinese specific software solution MIC-CUST® enables automated import declarations as well as automated export declarations that meet the requirements of the Chinese customs authority. Moreover, it also supports special customs regimes like processing trade together with an efficient inventory management.
Take advantage of MIC's software solutions for China, as they not only demand high cost and time savings, but also enable compliance with the customs regulations of the Chinese market.
MIC’s customs solutions for China for improved import compliance and export compliance
- Direct electronic data exchange with the Chinese Single Window platform
- Import clearance (MIC-CUST® Import) for automated import declarations
- Export clearance (MIC-CUST® Export) for automated export declarations
- Supports the special customs regime Processing Trade (MIC-CUST® Processing Trade)
- A full set of inventory management features
- Reduces time and costs for customs clearance
- Improved import compliance and export compliance
- Supports the 2-Step process
- Customs administration's system name: e-Port via China Single Window
- Customs administration's link: www.customs.gov.cn
- Customer references: Volvo Cars Corporation, ...
- Broker interface: MIC-CUST® also supports the customs clearance with the Chinese customs administration's system via broker interface