MIC Customs Solutions is pleased to announce that the global leader in fragrances has signed a new deal and is now joining the world class customer portfolio of MIC.
The beauty company covers fragrances, color cosmetics, skin and body care including a range of men's and women's iconic brands. It operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), as well as Asia Pacific.
As part of the contract MIC Customs Solutions is to provide the following modules:
- MIC-CUST® for import and export customs filing as well as inward processing relief. In addition, also MIC NCTS for transit declarations and MIC INTRA for Intrastat reporting are included.
- MIC OCS for origin calculation (CALC) and supplier solicitation (SCS) covering multiple free trade agreements (FTAs) as well as MIC's supplier web-portal for the efficient management of supplier declarations.
- MIC CCS for accurate customs tariff classification (CTC) and export control classification (ECC) of goods.
- MIC DPS for denied party lists screening on a global scale.
- MIC ECM for export control management to automate and monitor the complicated export compliance functions and processes that are required to fulfil export control regulations.
- MIC EDIS webservice interfaces for full integration between the various MIC modules and the customer's ERP system landscape.
We are very much looking forward to working with one of the world's leading beauty products manufacturer.
For more information about MIC and how we could help you, please contact us via [email protected]mic-cust.com.