Exporters know the best how challenging and complex the tasks of export control are: sanction list screening, license determination, classification (AL, ECCN) and many more. Traders struggle to effectively fulfill all those requirements without having the right tools in place.
MIC Customs Solutions has developed, in a first step, a completely new software for the task of sanction list screening - MIC Denied Party Screening (DPS).
MIC DPS offers a wide range of functionalities:
- Sanction list screening based on a configurable screening algorithm
- Daily up-to-date list content maintained by content partners
- Maintaining of internal black lists and good guy lists (white lists)
- Manual screening and follow-up processes
- Web-service and batch screening interfaces
- EU, US, UN Resolution, UK, JP and many other supported lists
- Integration into MIC CUST® Export for shipment blocking in case of export control violations
- Full audit trail of screening results
MIC DPS will be available end of 2012. You find out more about MIC DPS shortly in form of a MIC Webinar - We inform you!