Software Developer Java (m/f/x) | 2607
- You develop new features and implement new programs in JAVA and PL/SQL
- You maintain existing software modules based on specifications according to requirement sketches and carry out actual process analysis
- Reengineering (improvement, optimization, simplification of existing functionalities and programs) is also one of your tasks
- You are responsible for the final creation and execution of test scenarios
- Any degree of an education facility with majors in information technology (HTL, FH, university) with/without professional experience as a software developer
- Familiar with Java or any other object-oriented programming language
- Familiar with relational databases (SQL, preferably Oracle data base, PL/SQL)
- Beneficial: knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Proactive and structured way of working, team player
- Fluent in English
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 8 offices, in 6 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We offer a salary according to your qualifications and experience ranging from € 2,500 to € 3,500 gross/month (basis: 38,5 hours per week; no all-in contracts) plus a general employee bonus and numerous benefits.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!