Scrum Master (f/m/x) | 103067
- As a Scrum Master, you are responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum in the Scrum team and within the organization
- You´re helping everyone to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values
- Your responsibility is to coach the product owner to effectively manage the product backlog and the development teams in agile principles to establish an environment in which the team continuously improves
- One of your focus is to facilitate Scrum meetings (Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives) to foster the team’s self-organization and cross-functionality
- You are constantly exchanging with other Scrum Masters and Process Managers to improve the application of Scrum within the organization
Your skills and qualifications
- Any degree of an education facility with majors in information technology (HTL, FH, university) with professional experience as a software developer and a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- An advantage: Professional experience as a Scrum Master (with/without certification) or experience working as an agile coach in a Dev-team
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Leadership skills
- English - good skills in written and spoken
- Understanding of economical processes
We offer you
- Privately owned, stably growing company with HQ in Linz/Austria
- World market leader with 9 offices on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with multinational customers
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Individual career paths
- State-of-the-art work environment and approach: Scrum, Kanban, Pair-Programming, Coding Dojos, etc…
- Compensation: We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 49.000 gross/year (38,5 hours/week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC HQ Linz!