SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/x) | 101831
- Project support in the area of SAP (error analysis, specification and realization of customer requirements, partly on site - approx. 10% travelling)
- Design, development and implementation of new programs in ABAP
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing interfaces in ABAP
- Support of key users in process matters
- Completed computer science education (HTL, FH, University) with multi-annual professional experience
- Good skills in SAP ABAP inclusive ABAP OO and/or Knowledge in the modules SAP/MM, SAP/SD and SAP/PP as well as customizing these modules
- Fluent in English
- Proactive and independent way of working
- approx. 10 travelling to our international customers (outside Europe)
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 6 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We offer a salary according to your qualifications and experience ranging from € 3,100 to € 4,100 gross/month (basis: 38,5 hours per week; no all-in contracts) plus a general employee bonus and numerous benefits.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we can only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!