IT Systems Engineer (f/m/x) | 102904
- Together with the customers and your colleagues from the MIC Software Support you analyse and solve complex technical errors
- Continuous improvement is in your DNA: Monitoring processes, setting up automation of manual processes and alert management including root cause analysis and post mortems are therefore a central part of your job
- You make sure that the MIC-software is rightfully deployed in various customer environments
- Also, the Linux server administration and maintenance of Oracle databases is in your hand
- You administrate the Java web application servers (Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere, IBM Websphere Liberty, Oracle Weblogic)
- Take over one “on call shift” (including weekends) once every three months (of course with attractive renumeration)
- Completed education in IT (vocational high school / university / FH)
- High confidence working in Unix/Linux environments and a good understanding of networking and infrastructure
- Good skills in Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL, experience with the Oracle Database administration
- Experience with operating distributed, Java-based software systems, a modern DevOps-focused toolset (e.g., Ansible, ELK) or Kubernetes is appreciated
- Good analytical skills and the drive to learn and develop continuously
- Fluent in English, further languages (especially German) are beneficial
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 7 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 45.040 gross/year (38,5 hours / week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!