- As an agile developer, you are part of a self organized Scrum-team and work on continuously improving our MIC-Product Suite together with other (Senior) Engineers
- At MIC, you work mainly with Java EE and Oracle Databases (PL/SQL)
- Depending on different teams and your personal preference you will also get to work with technologies like React, Kubernetes, Quarkus, Python, etc.
- You plan new features within the team and implement them in bi-weekly sprints with a big emphasis on stability and long term quality of our software
- You have exciting development perspectives such as Senior or Lead Software Engineer, Project Manager and more
- Completed education in IT (vocational high school for IT, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Relevant working experience
- Good Java and Database skills
- Knowledge in the area of CI/CD and Container-Technologies are a plus
- Cross-functional team player
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strong quality awareness & analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Privately owned, stably growing world market leader with 11 offices on 3 continents
- International context with global players as customers
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful culture based on diversity, equal treatment and fair pay
- Your personal training plan, organized by the MIC-Academy, as well as your mentor support your professional onboarding
- Individual development and career opportunities
- Flexibility in a hybrid work environment allows you to combine your career, studies and private life
We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of €44.800 gross/year (38,5 hours / week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course,we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Become an active part in the global trade world!
Linz | Hagenberg | Salzburg | Vienna