- Global Customs Management
- Export Control & Denied Party Screening
- Product Tariff & Export Control Classification System
- Origin Calculation & Supplier Solicitation
- Global Trade Content Service
- Intrastat Reporting & Declaration
- Excise Movement and Control System (EMCS)
- Customs Solutions CH (e-dec)
- Customs Solutions AT (e-zoll)
- Short implementation time
- High-availability 24x7
- Worldwide online access
- High-speed internet backbone
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Release upgrades
- Security protection through firewalls, encryption and physical security of data center
- System and application monitoring
On-Premises Solution or Software as a Service?
Is your business a global player with hundreds of customs clearances daily? A medium-sized enterprise with a high import/export volume? Or a logistics provider – MIC offers global customs and trade compliance management software solutions for companies of all sizes and verticals. All our products and services are deployed based on specific regional and global regulatory and business requirements.
MIC software is installed locally at a customer or at a service provider.
The advantage: Low running expenses.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
MIC software is available via our data centers (ISO 27001 & ISAE 3402 Type 2 certified). Optionally MIC offers managed services to free you from your daily customs work.
The advantage? Low investment expenses and "pay per use" cost savings.