- Global Customs Management
- Export Control & Denied Party Screening
- Product Tariff & Export Control Classification System
- Origin Calculation & Supplier Solicitation
- Global Trade Content Service
- Intrastat Reporting & Declaration
- Excise Movement and Control System (EMCS)
- Customs Solutions CH (e-dec)
- Customs Solutions AT (e-zoll)
- high quality
- state-of-the-art technologies
- modular deployment
- user configurable
- continuously enhanced
When it was announced that from January 1, 2011 onwards EMCS will become compulsory for movements of excise goods under duty suspension, JTI realized that a multi-country solution was required to meet the sophisticated needs of a large international company. JTI needed an EMCS solution which fully integrates into SAP, their ERP system, while handling their extensive international operations.
MIC Suite of Features Document Download
MIC product folder - detailed information about all MIC products, available as PDF download (2.6 MB)
Excise Movement and Control System - MIC EMCS
Since April 1, 2010, EMCS (Excise Movement and Control System) is in place at the EU level, which means that everyone engaged in business who receives cargo subject to excise tax under suspension must be able to receive the electronic administrative document (e-AD) electronically and to electronically confirm receipt of the cargo. As of January 1, 2011, shipping formalities must occur electronically across the EU.
The MIC EMCS software solution is the right choice for this task – EU-wide and on a single platform.
MIC EMCS permits you to exchange electronic messages automatically with the authorities' systems in various EU member states, as well as lets you monitor the transportation of such specific items within the Union. With MIC EMCS, you save time and money.
This gives you the green light for ...
- Submitting and receiving the electronic administrative document (e-AD)
- Efficient use of modern IT tools
- Monitoring and control of the transportation of cargo subject to excise taxes based on real-time data
- Transportation security for cargo with the auditing of the merchant’s data prior to cargo shipment
- Fast and secure proof that the cargo arrived at its destination
- receiving the administrative reference code (ARC)
- Minimizing time spent on creating entries by integrating with your existing systems
- Fully automated exchange of messages with authorities' systems in various countries providing you a big advantage for time-critical processes
- Savings in time and money
You want to know more about MIC EMCS? Contact us:
Executive Vice President Sales & Marketing
Phone: +43 (0)732 778496