Global Trade Data Chain
MIC's Global Trade Data Chain (MIC-CUST® GTDC) software enables the automatic preparation of the import customs declaration based on the related export customs declaration, as well as electronic links to logistics and customs service providers (brokers, carriers, etc.). This can be achieved with a single electronic data transfer of your export data from your ERP system to MIC-CUST®.
- Significant reduction of system interfaces
- Reduction of errors and improved compliance
- Centralization of process control and standardization of the process flow
- Use of the export data for security filing in the recipient country prior to arrival of the goods (e.g. US Import Security Filing - 10+2)
- to the customs authorities of the import country for intracompany shipments, and/or
- to logistics and customs service providers (e.g. brokers, forwarders)