At MIC, specialists take care of our customers’ concerns: from the configuration of a standardized customs and trade compliance software package to the implementation and integration of our products into existing business processes and systems. MIC provides a complete range of professional services offering which includes qualified project management (PMI certified, CMMI standards), integration, training, content, and premium support up to 24/7. Maintenance, support and continuous adaptation to legal changes is not just a contract – it is a responsibility.
All MIC employees have in-depth customs and trade compliance knowledge along with professional IT training. MIC has focused exclusively on customs and trade compliance software solutions for over 35 years.
Over 20% of MIC US employees are licensed customs brokers. US Customs Brokers must have expertise in entry procedures, admissibility requirements, classification, valuation and the rates of duty as well as applicable taxes and fees for imported merchandise.
- Agile project management methods for high-complexity projects
- Analysis of business processes
- Installation & system configuration
- Integration with ERP systems
- Data migration
- Overall business process tests
- Client Walk Through (CWT)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Go-live support
- Standard software
- Product innovations
- Customer specific software adaptations
- Standard interfaces to ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP S/4HANA)
- Further technological development of the standard software
- Quality management
- Timely maintenance of standard software according to legal changes
- Maintenance of customer specific software adaptations
- 2nd & 3rd level application support
- Availability from 8x5 to 24x7
- IT hosting & operation
Our project team leaders are Project Management Professionals® (PMP) or hold equivalent qualifications. PMP is the most widely recognized certification in the project management sector. MIC follows Capability Maturity Model Integration® (CMMI) guidelines and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards, so all MIC internal process flows are documented, checked and continuously improved.