C5's Trade Compliance Southern Europe
June 13 - 14, 2017, Milan, Italy / PREMIUM EXHIBITOR
This inaugural conference will bring together Export Control Officers, Trade Compliance Directors and Government representatives to share practical insights on international trade sanctions and export controls.
Key Topics Include:
- Modernisation of EU export control policy
- The Impact of BREXIT on Trade Compliance
- New Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Beneficial Ownership Disclosure
- Payments and due diligence
- The Impact of Iran Sanctions Relief on the Insurance and Reinsurance Industry
- How to respond to and mitigate the risks posed by bureaucracy in the process of acquiring licenses
- How to manage compliance in relation to suppliers and end users
Use code P20-999-MIC17 for anexclusive 20% discount. Register now via www.c5-online.com/trade-southern or +44(0)2078786888.
We are looking forward to meeting you at our stand!