Customs Software Solution for Ireland
MIC is a leading provider of global customs and trade compliance software solutions that comply with regional and national legal requirements of national customs authority systems. We provide standardized customs software solutions together with the country-specific customs filing requirements for Ireland as well as for many other countries worldwide.
We offer MIC INTRA for managing Intrastat reporting as well as MIC-CUST® IE for import and export declarations. Furthermore, MIC-CUST® NCTS for the Electronic Transit System (ETS) facilitates the electronic handling of the entire shipping process. Our professional customs software solutions for Ireland do not only enable your company a more efficient and transparent processing of customs declarations but also to save time and money.
MIC's customs software solutions for Ireland - import declaration, export declaration and electronic transit procedure
- One single system for import and export customs declarations with MIC-CUST® IMP & EXP in Ireland
- Automatic calculation of taxes and duties
- Direct data exchange with electronic customs filing systems of the Irish customs authority
- Fully integrated and preparation of the Irish electronic filing formats (EDI converter)
- Time saving by electronic management of the entire transit procedure via the electronic transit system with MIC-CUST® NCTS
- Increased import and export compliance
- Direct filing for special customs regimes (Bonded Warehouse & Inward Processing Relief) planned for period 2020 – 2021
MIC INTRA supports the monthly Intrastat declaration in Ireland (arrival & dispatch reporting to the Irish statistical bureau)
Our Intrastat reporting software solution MIC INTRA supports the monthly Intrastat declaration according to the national requirements of the statistical bureau of Ireland.
- Statistics submitted to government by uploading via web application
- Automatic conversion of Intrastat dispatch data into country-specific Intrastat arrival reporting formats of Ireland
- Reduction of system interfaces
- Minimization of manual interventions
- Efficient and economical solution for Intrastat declarations in Ireland