In the rapidly expanding global economy multinational companies can reduce costs in the field of customs and trade compliance management as well as to accelerate the movement of goods to achieve long-term competitive advantages. However, in order to increase efficiency, ensure transparency, and minimize compliance risk, the appropriate IT solutions must be integrated with global customs and trade compliance processes.
As one of the worldwide leading GTM software suppliers, we will demonstrate how our solutions help clients leverage the similarities within global trade and standardize global business processes based on a single technology platform supporting more than 50 countries. This includes for example MIC’s Global Trade Data Chain (GTDC) functionality which enables the automatic creation of an import filing from the export filing for inter-company shipments resulting in:
- Significant reduction in the number of system interfaces
- Elimination of manual data re-entry, increased data quality and compliance as well as reduction in costs
- Centralized process control and process flow standardization
- The ability to use export data for e.g. import security filing (10+2, ENS, etc.) prior to cargo arrival
Covering the various intricacies of regional regulations, MIC is well positioned to automate your global trade processes, leading to financial and precious time savings while ensuring increased compliance.
Don’t miss this webinar and REGISTER NOW!
- Please register with your company email-address. With a gmail, yahoo or similar email-address you won't be able to register. If you've got no other email-address than this, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audio for this webinar will be provided via global call-in numbers.
- The webinar will take approximately 35 to 45 minutes.