As you may know, the current UK trade policy changed drastically with the Brexit happening on December 31st, 2020. Since then, the UK has rolled over almost every EU free trade agreement. As part of the new UK trade policy the country is seeking promising opportunities on the global market with regards to new trade deals that offer businesses potential tariff savings and therefore a competitive advantage.
In this webinar about the new UK trade policy, we’ll dive into Britain’s post-Brexit trade scenario, put the focus on specific UK trade deals, talk about how they may affect your business globally and provide guidance on the efficient management of trade agreements:
- Britain’s new trade policy
- Status of current UK trade deals to-date
- Differences between UK trade deals
- Specific look into the UK-EU TCA
- Cumulation option of UK trade deals and from EU’s point of view with UK
- Documentation requirements, especially Long-Term Supplier Declaration
- MIC company presentation
- Q & A
This could be helpful to you and your team, don't miss this webinar and visit the webinar page for REGISTRATION !
Note: This webinar is organized and carried out by ICPA. Further questions to the webinar should therefore be directed to [email protected]icpainc.org.