MIC is the worldwide leading provider of global customs and trade compliance software solutions. More than 700 customers, in 48+ countries, on six continents, use MIC customs and trade compliance software.
Design, develop and install software solutions (MIC-GTM software suite). Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design - including development, writing code, and documenting functionality as well as customer support and application troubleshooting, issue resolution for client requests/software issues. Working with geographically dispersed team members.
- Design and develop software enhancements to MIC‘s GTM suite (Oracle PL/SQL, Java/eclipse)
- Create reports using BIRT (eclipse)
- Test implemented solutions, new software releases and assist customer at user acceptance testing
- Support project teams on IT related tasks (e.g. data migration)
- Document, analyze and resolve customer support issues
- Communicate with customer and build relationships; organize/track open issues; prepare reports (all written communication solely in English)
- Map customer requirements to application functionality, identify gaps, create program specifications and define test cases
- 4-year undergraduate degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years relevant database and/or Java programming experience
- Knowledge of Customs/Foreign Trade is a plus
- Training/experiences in Java (eclipse) projects, Oracle database and SQL/PLSQL
- Experience with operating systems and scripting (Windows, Unix/ Linux), integration technologies (MQ, FTP, Webservices)
- Experience with BIRT (eclipse), Apache Tomcat is an advantage Good communication skills (telephone and personal contact) Team Player with good analytical skills Thai (mother tongue), English (written & spoken)
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 8 offices, in 6 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Asia-Pacific office in Bangkok!