Security Analyst (m/f/x) | 114859
- As a Security Analyst, you continuously identify, analyze and assessweaknesses, security threats and attacks on our environment
- You coordinate and support external penetration tests, as well as internal security audits
- You will also investigate suspicious events and you are our internal contact for our SOC for further analysis of alerts and cases
- Your responsibilities will include continuously improving our security monitoring, as well as supporting the Chief Information Security Officer and Lead System Architect in decision making by providing your expertise
- Completed education in IT with focus on information security and atleast 2 years of professional experience in this field
- Excellent understanding of network security and infrastructure
- Experience in handling security incidents
- Strong interest in knowledge of current information security standards and best practices
- Hands-on experience with implementing or operating detection andprevention solutions, SIEM and/or security scanning tools
- Independent and self-organized way of working
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 11 offices on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with multinational customers
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- State-of-the-art work environment and approach: Scrum, Kanban, Pair-Programming, Coding Dojos, etc..
- We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 53.000 gross/year (38,5 hours/week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Become an active part in the global trade world! Linz | Hagenberg | Salzburg | Wien!