Scrum Master (w/m/x) | 103613
- As a Scrum Master, you are responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum in the Scrum team and within the organization
- You´re helping everyone to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values
- Your responsibility is to coach the product owner to effectively manage the product backlog and the development teams in agile principles to establish an environment in which the team continuously improves
- One of your focus is to facilitate Scrum meetings (Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives) to foster the team’s self-organization and cross-functionality
- You are constantly exchanging with other Scrum Masters and Process Managers to improve the application of Scrum within the organization
Your skills and qualifications:
- Any degree of an education facility with majors in information technology (HTL, FH, university) with professional experience as a software developer and a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- An advantage: Professional experience as a Scrum Master (with without certification) or experience working as an agile coach in a Dev-team
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Leadership skills
- English - good skills in written and spoken
- Understanding of economical processes
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 7 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 51.160 gross/year (38,5 hours / week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already live or work in Europe or Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world!
Linz | Hagenberg | Salzburg | Vienna