SAP ABAP Developer (f/m/x) International customer projects | 103180
- As SAP ABAP Developer you are responsible for the successful integration of SAP systems to the MIC GTM
- You support international customer projects by analyzing, specifying and implementing SAP-related requirements
- You design, develop and implement new programs in ABAP
- You maintain and further develop existing interfaces in ABAP
- You create SAP Transports and verify their validity
- You are the contact person for Key Users when they have process related questions
- You create and execute test cases
- Degree with major in information technology/ business informatics (HTL, FH, university) with/without professional experience
- Good skills in object oriented programming languages
- First experience with SAP ABAP, ABAP OO, DDIC
- Profound knowledge in SAP/MM, SAP/SD or SAP/PP and interface formats
- Very good English skills
- Open for personal and professional development
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Individual career development pats
- Compensation: We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 43.400 gross/year (38,5 hours / week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already live or work in Europe or Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!