Junior IT Project Manager (m/f/x) International software implementation projects | 114617
- You support the IT Project Manager in the technical and functional implementation (in time, scope, budget & quality) of our customer projects according to CMMI guidelines, and coordinate project management tasks internally within MIC.
- In case of changes in the dimensions of time, scope, budget or quality, you create alternative scenarios.
- You go through the change request process from initial specification to handover to support.
- Requirements engineering and rough specification of gaps for development are central tasks.
- You are configuring our software according to our customers‘ needs
- You are coordinating and planning release or patch upgrades during the project
- Creating test cases, conducting internal and joint testing with the customer, and documenting the results are also part of your responsibilities.
- After a successful hypercare phase, you prepare the handover to software support.
- You are regularly reporting to the Team Manager
- Completed education in IT (vocational High school for IT, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- First experience in IT project management
- A profound understanding of relational databases, SQL statements and ideally Oracle DB
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (ideally with Java)
- Proactive, analytical and structured way of working
- Technical affinity, hands-on attitude during the entire project life cycle
- Very good communication skills and a customer oriented approach
- Fluent in English, in the best case also in German
- Openness for business travel (max. 10%) and international cultures/nations
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 11 offices on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Flexibility and individual career options
We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of €42.980 gross/year (38,5 hours / week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Become an active part in the global trade world! Linz | Hagenberg | Salzburg | Vienna