IT Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst (m/f/x) Implementation international software projects | 2607
- Your main task is requirements engineering (analysis of actual processes and creation of reusable to-be concepts - including BPMNs, process descriptions, specifications for software development)
- You specify the gaps for the development (user stories) and monitor their development
- Test management (creating test cases, monitoring, execution and documentation of test cases)
- Together with the project manager you take care of project planning, project control and project organization
- Career perspective: becoming IT Project Manager
- Education in the field of Business Informatics, Computer Science, Informatics (HTL, FH, University) with/without professional experience
- Good skills in JAVA, SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of Oracle DB and Oracle PL/SQL is an advantage
- Understanding of corporate processes and connections
- Good analytical skills
- Presentation and project management skills
- Very good German skills
- Fluent in English, further languages (especially German) are beneficial
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 7 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We offer a salary according to your qualifications and experience ranging from € 2,620 to € 3,500 gross/month (basis: 38,5 hours per week; no all-in contracts) plus a general employee bonus and numerous benefits.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!