IT Project Manager (m/f/x) Software implementation projects international | 101698
- You lead the customer projects technically according to CMMI specifications during the entire project life cycle - supported by software engineers and business analysts
- You are the central contact person for the customer in all project-related questions
- Requirements engineering and specification of the gaps for the development are central tasks
- You regularly report to the team leader
- Internally you work with the sales department and support them in customer workshops
- Completed computer science / business informatics / information management education and relevant work experience
- A profound understanding for IT, corporate and logistics processes
- Proactive and structured way of working
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Interest in travelling (approx. 25%) and international cultures/nations
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 7 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We offer a salary according to your qualifications and experience ranging from € 3,180 to € 4,270 gross/month (basis: 38,5 hours per week; no all-in contracts) plus a general employee bonus and numerous benefits.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!