IT Project Manager (m/f/x) International software implementation projects | 102843
- You manage the customer projects during the entire project life cycle in time, scope, budget, and quality- - supported by software engineers and business analysts
- You are the central contact person for the customer in all project-related questions
- Requirements engineering and specification of the gaps for the development are central tasks
- As a Project Manager, you regularly report to the team leader
- You cooperate closely with the sales department and support them in customer workshops
- Completed education in IT (vocational High school for IT, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Relevant work experience in a similar position
- Good IT- project management skills
- A profound understanding of SQL, Oracle Databases and Java
- Proactive, analytical and structured way of working
- Very good communication skills and a customer orientied approach
- Fluent in English and German
- Very good understanding for international, economic and logistic processes
- Interest in travelling (approx. 25%) and international cultures/nations
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 7 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 51.160 gross/year (38,5 hours / week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!