IT Project Manager (m/f/x) International software implementation projects | 101698
- You manage the customer projects during the entire project life cycle in time, scope, budget, and quality- - supported by software engineers and business analysts
- You are the central contact person for the customer in all project-related questions
- Requirements engineering and specification of the gaps for the development are central tasks
- As a Project Manager, you regularly report to the team leader
- You cooperate closely with the sales department and support them in customer workshops
- Completed education in IT (vocational High school for IT, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Relevant work experience in a similar position
- Good IT- project management skills
- A profound understanding of SQL, Oracle Databases and Java
- Proactive, analytical and structured way of working
- Very good communication skills and a customer orientied approach
- Fluent in English and German
- Very good understanding for international, economic and logistic processes
- Interest in travelling (approx. 25%) and international cultures/nations
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 7 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
- Compensation: We offer a salary according to your qualifications and experience ranging from € 3,180 to € 4,270 gross/month (basis: 38,5 hours per week; no all-in contracts) plus a general employee bonus and numerous benefits.
Please note that due to the current situation, triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, we only consider candidates who already have a valid work permit for Austria.
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC Headquarters Linz!