MIC is the worldwide leading provider of global customs and trade compliance software solutions. More than 700 customers, in 48+ countries, on six continents, use MIC customs and trade compliance software. Currently we´re founding MIC CDMX office and hiring local IT professionals.
As a member of MIC´s global support team you´re providing enterprise level technical support to our worldwide customers regarding our software solution utilizing SQL, PL/SQL and Java.
- answer incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and address their questions and concerns related to MIC-GTM suite; provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- analyze source code and develop smaller enhancements or fix bugs
- ensure proper recording and closure of all issues; provide tech notes and documentation map customer requirements to application functionality, identify gaps, create program specifications and define test cases
- test software releases and assist customer at user acceptance testing
- inform customers about technical/legal/software news
- degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- proven professional experience (technical support, software development, …)
- familiar with Java, Eclipse, SQL, Oracle Database; PLSQL (is an advantage)
- good communication skills (telephone, personal contact)
- strong problem solving/analytical skills
- team player
- fluent in English
- privately owned and permanently growing company
- world market leader with 8 offices, in 6 countries, on 3 continents
- cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- international context with global players
- professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- various benefits
Become an active part in the global trade world – based at MIC office CDMX!