Our application process aims at giving you an insight into MIC, your future job, your team and work environment. To ensure that, we follow a multi-step process (given the application goes well):
- Short phone call to answer first, relevant questions and open points (optional)
- Personal interview with HR and technical department head
- Look & Feel: a 1,5 – 2 hours session in your future team
- Contract meeting with MIC CEO/upper management to explain your contract
- You are interested in an open position? Then go ahead and apply online now
- To make sure that we can evaluate your application well, please send us your CV, letter of motivation, reference letters of previous employers and your latest study certificate
- Please add start and end month and year to each position on your CV
- If you send us an unsolicited application, please mention your areas of interest in your letter of motivation
- If you look for a part time job, please mention the maximum hours you are willing to work: For most of our part-time jobs, it is required to work 20 hours/ week at minimum
You can easily apply online by following these three steps:
You have already found a job that is interesting for you? Then click on "Apply now" and complete the form with the required personal data: Salutation, First Name, Last Name, etc. If you add a message to your application, please mention relevant additional information concerning your application (e.g.: You only want to work part-time, you are interested in more positions etc...).
Upload your application documents (CV, letter of motivation, reference letters, education certificates...) Please note: You can upload max. 10 MB
If you agree that your data mentioned will be processed and transmitted to MIC Datenverarbeitung GmbH for the purpose of your application and if you have read the data protection information duty according to Art 13/14 DSGVO at: www.mic-cust.com click on "Submit". You will receive a confirmation email, if your application has been sent successfully. (Please check your Junk emails). If you have not received and email, please contact us on [email protected]mic-cust.com .