MIC CUST® gives you the green light for ...
- A customs solution for 45+ countries
- A single standardized global system for import and export clearance
- Software that is constantly updated to changing laws and regulations
- Cost savings on customs duties by taking advantage of special customs procedures and duty drawback processes
- Direct electronic communication with the national customs administrations' systems
- EDI/XML converter is already completely integrated
- A central location to record all data for worldwide customs management
- A flexible reporting system for business reporting
MIC Suite of Features Document Download
MIC product folder - detailed information about our products available as PDF download (2.6 MB)
United States Customs Compliance
As part of the MIC solution for United States customs trade compliance we help our clients and prospects to drive additional hard savings and to drive down their entry costs on all sides of the United States border. Our United States specific functionality enables the automation of bonded, duty deferral and reconciliation programs while automating the creation of import and export declarations leveraging one country’s export clearance into another country’s import clearance. This solution allows for direct electronic communication for export and import US customs automation. MIC optimizes your customs supply chain to speed up logistics processes thus creating efficiency while eliminating inaccuracies caused by keying in data incorrectly. These automations allow the customs process to be simplified and costs per clearance mitigated across the entire supply chain.
MIC’s United States Customs solution set is a web-based system that can automate the processes for multiple facilities from a single hosted or licensed instance. This allows for a standardized, organized and defined workflow process for your company helping you take full advantage of existing regulations and to get ahead of future changes.
MIC’s United States compliance provides solutions for:
- Import/Export Compliance Automation
- AES – Automated Export System – AES filing is required by the US Dept. of Commerce on all exports where a product is either controlled or the value of any one customs line is greater than $2,500. AES was formerly known as the SED (Shippers Export Declaration)
- ABI – Automated Broker Interface – Allowing Shippers, Brokers, or Importers to self file their customs entry information with US Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- 10+2 / Importer Security Filing (ISF) – Pre-entry provision requiring importers to provide 10 data elements to Customs & Border Protection, as well as the carrier providing an additional two data elements prior to inbound shipping
- Free Trade Agreement Management and Solicitation for – NAFTA, CAFTA, US-Chile, US-Australia, US-Peru, CARICOM, AALA (American Automotive Labeling Act), and Buy America Act
- Classification Management – allows companies to proactively manage individual countries regulations while identifying opportunities to reduce costs, minimizing risks and manage their compliance data
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) – permitting companies to take advantage of duty deferral programs and bonded processing
- C-TPAT Management
- Export/Import Documentation – such as Electronic Export Information (EEI), Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Origin and FCC documentation.
As a worldwide leader in global customs compliance software we distinguish ourselves by our multi-country coverage across the globe, by our depth of functionality, and through our strengths in project management, software implementation and integration of our system within a company’s existing trade process.