Offer from vom 26.04.2013
Support Specialist, SWES03MI_US
MIC.US / Southfield, MI
Analyze and develop solutions related to software issues as well as customer requests ...
- Challenging technical support of our customer in regards of our software solution in Java (RCP, Webservice) and PL/SQL, specification of problem descriptions, installation of software updates
- Customer training on site
- 4-year undergraduate degree (IT, engineering or mathematics with focus on IT applications)
- Training / experiences with Oracle databases and SQL, with programming languages (Java / Eclipse, PL/SQL)
- Show good analytical skills
- Enjoy phone and / or personal contact with our customer
- Permanent position
- 401k and health benefits
- In depth initial training and continous education
- Pleasant and supportive work environment
- Privately owned and growing company
Take the challenge!